🤓 Account Manager with German
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Ząbkowska 31, Warszawa🖥 http://www.pathfinder23.com
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy
What is ahead of you:
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have a dedicated execution team),
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with the strategy team),
- organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team),
- managing budget, project teams, project CPS,
- being Single Point of Contact for selected clients,
- acquiring additional budgets,
- preparing cost estimations,
- managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors, and companies, client documentation, and assets.
If you have:
- proficiency in English and German (at least C1 level)
- at least 1 year of experience for an Account Executive position or at least 2-3 years of experience for a Senior Account Executive position gained in a digital agency or online marketing team of a brand
- good client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach,
- good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
- willingness to play in a team
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
3. Homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
4. Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)