🤓 E-commerce Strategy Planning Lead
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Ząbkowska 31, Warszawa🖥 https://pathfinder23.com
#ecommerce, #strategy, #planning
Man on the Moon - HR Agency – in the name of Pathfinder 23 is currently looking for:
E-commerce Strategy Planning Lead
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
If you choose to accept the mission, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Strategy Planners,
- Manage and enhance the Agency’s capabilities and offering in the area of E-commerce Strategy Planning,
- Support key business owners in the Agency during business planning and presenting the offering to Clients,
- Craft and execute global and local E-commerce Data-driven strategies for key Clients,
- Drive Clients E-commerce growth through our direct support (incl. eJoint Business Planning, E-commerce media, Consultancy, etc.),
- Set, monitor, and report KPIs for Agency’s Clients,
- Identify extra opportunities for growth of the Agency business,
- Support New Business Initiatives,
- Collaborate with various teams such as Analytics, Content or Business Intelligence and Amazon team,
- Share insights and learnings within the Strategy department.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- E-commerce – solid experience in building brand sales on 3rd party E-commerce platforms,
- Experience in building an effective relationship with E-retailers,
- Experience in crafting and executing brand strategy for E-commerce on local and/or global level,
- Knowledge about what’s happening in the digital world in terms of trends and possibilities,
- Business-oriented – focused on achieving KPIs – experience in tracking/setting objectives,
- Knowledge of consumer decision journey, segmentation, other brands, and marketing strategies,
- Presentation skills,
- Fluent English,
- International Experience,
- Experience in Media / Performance,
- Experience on the Client’s side (e.g. E-commerce Key Account Manager, Brand manager).
What makes this a great career opportunity:
- Working with and learning from the best E-commerce experts in Poland
- Unique chance of leading the strategy for one of the biggest brands in the Beauty industry
- Working on multiple global and local markets
- Key role in an amazing team with big freedom and room for development
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team :)
- Recruitment task to prepare and present during 2nd Online interview
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you.
Apply and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)