🤓 (Junior) E-commerce Specialist (French)
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Ząbkowska 31, Warszawa🖥 http://www.pathfinder23.com
#marketplace, #amazon, #ecommerce
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy #brandnewgalaxy
What is ahead of you:
Your main responsibility as a (Junior) E-commerce & Marketplace Specialist will be to build Client’s Amazon account strategy, data analysis due to advertising campaigns performance and implement changes and adjustments. You will also be responsible for managing advertising budgets and creating search ads as well as direct reporting to the client.
If you choose to accept the mission, you will:
- Support PPC activities on Amazon Advertising and other Marketplaces
- Manage Amazon Advertising campaigns
- Research, implement and optimize paid search efforts
- Support the team with understanding client’s marketing strategies and develop their marketing activities
- Build recommendations for the clients in area of campaign strategies, tactics and goals
- Track campaigns performance, suggest optimization and report results to the client
- Support in developing media planning and purchase offerings on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Collect, catalog, and continuously update knowledge about Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Create comprehensive offers and analytics; create business, operational, and activation recommendations for Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Strong communication skills, ability to draw conclusions from the data and form recommendations
- Analytical, independent thinking
- Openness for work in fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to ongoing changes
- Problem-solving attitude, attention to detail, proactiveness
- Experience in international environment
- Experience in working with Google Ads/PPC model/SEO is a plus
- Fluent English
- Fluency in French/German/Swedish
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Chance to gain unique set of skills in developing area
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)