🤓 Senior E-Commerce Strategy Planner
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Ząbkowska 31, Centrum Koneser, Warszawa🖥 http://www.pathfinder23.com
#ECommerce, #strategyplanning, #brandbuilding
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
We are steadily growing our business on our Healthcare Client.
Actually, we should tell you that we are working globally for one of the biggest Healthcare Clients in the industry! - this is why we need you. We are looking for an independent strategist with a strong digital background. Would you like to join one of the biggest strategy team (25 people!) in Europe?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Creating e-commerce strategies that integrate e-commerce with digital, content with consumer journey and result with purchase on Amazon or non-Amazon platforms, on global and local markets;
- Searching for: valuable insights on consumers, touchpoints, content;
- Looking for solutions to measure and analyze effective paths to purchase in digital and e-commerce;
- Working on local markets with e-retailers – in order to: find opportunities for brands, search and analyze data, plan activations, determine KPIs and develop new solutions with e-retailers;
- Carrying out e-retailer audits on local markets;
- Taking part in briefings and presentation meetings with the client;
- Working with the team members and people from other departments: client service, content strategy, design, analytics.
- have experience of working in the strategy/planning department of a digital agency or media house or in the digital department on the client side;
- created digital strategies based on segments, integrating communication with paths to purchase;
- can find relevant information and formulate valuable conclusions from strategic documents, research, data, or digital tools;
- have worked with creative, media, BI departments and led projects in multifunctional teams;
- are digital and e-commerce native – aware of up to date digital solutions, eager to look for new opportunities and trends;
- have got presentation skills;
- speak fluent English;
- that is wonderful!
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Onboard into companies’ what&how and who-is-who;
- Learn the specifics of the brands we work on and team’s projects;
- Carry out your first projects with the assistance of teammates;
- Make yourself known as a great and active colleague.
What makes this a great career opportunity?:
- You will develop innovative services in the agency on a global scale;
- You will have a unique chance of working on the verge of brand, agency, and E-retailers;
- You will work in the most developing industry sector;
- You will have the possibility to gain regional/international experience;
- You will take an important role in the team with the potential to develop your skills.
This is role is about:
Curiosity, leadership, project management, setting priorities for projects, cooperating with other teams, being open-minded, and results-oriented. Is it what you are looking for? Let’s meet!
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team.
- Homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-Commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it.
- Welcome on board!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon