🤓 Junior Digital Manager
🌍 PepsiCo Consulting Polska | Zamoyskiego 24/26, Warszawa🖥 https://www.pepsicopoland.com
#marketing, #digital, #fmcg
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic digital native who thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment to drive the development of Pepsico brands digital platforms.
The role is responsible for:
- leveraging digital expertise in local digital activations,
- spreading Digital Marketing knowledge,
- supporting digital transformation in Pepsico,
- implementing Digital Centre of Excellence tools and processes locally.
- Ongoing support for Brand Marketing teams. Providing content & media best practices to boost brands annual online activity plans performance.
- Implementing & managing PEP Global Digital Marketing tools locally. Optimizing and facilitating trainings for PEP employees.
- Cooperating with major Partners Google & Facebook to build Digital capabilities among PEP employees to further translate current digital & media trends to business opportunities.
- Managing owned channels within BU (website hosting and CMS, Community Management, CRM, and SEO optimization).
- Planning & controlling the budget.
- Collaborating effectively with internal functions (Brand marketing, eCommerce, Sales Activation, Sales, Legal, HR) as well as with creative, digital and media agencies.
- Managing vendors contracts.
- Support BU Digital Manager in leading local digital agenda for all beverages brands.
- University degree, Digital Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- High knowledge of digital marketing tools & platforms to measure the effectiveness of online activities (Facebook, Google, CRM, Social listening, Community Management, Google Analytics etc.)
- Strong Project Management & Analytical skills
- Rich understanding of digital marketing technology, and it’s application within the business environment
- Experience in digitally-led consumer marketing activations, within a brand environment
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Highly organized and responsive
- Fluent English