🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
6 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Perfect Gym Solutions | Franciszka Klimczaka 1, Warszawa🖥 http://www.perfectgym.com
Looking to work in an international company with a chance to travel the world while challenging yourself daily in your potential for growth? We are currently looking for a talented Performance Marketing Specialist to be a part of our Marketing Team. Our Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing paid campaigns across multiple channels in 20+ countries. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others. You will contribute in our mission to make the world a more Perfectly Fit place with Perfect Gym.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing both local and global PPC strategies
- Managing PPC campaigns with a 1st hand approach on Facebook & Adwords
- Providing insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities
- Working with the Marketing Director on PPC strategy in new markets within the context of different languages
- Working with the team on launching ABM Campaigns across several European territories
- Analyzing & Reporting on past performance with special attention paid to key actionable metrics for improvement
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Fluent English (B2B) is a must
- Excellent Proficiency with Adwords & Facebook Campaigns is a must
- ABM Experience is a plus
- Other languages are a plus
- SaaS B2B Marketing experience is a must
- Determination to achieve the goals & targets set
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and persistent personality
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce or another CRM is a plus
- Great opportunity to join the IT-tech orientated company at the scale up level
- Competitive salary
- Benefits – private medical healthcare and sport card
- Free onsite refreshments (Variety of coffee, tea, fruit)
- Casual dress policy
- Elastic form of employment
We are inspired by each other.
Every member of our team is passionate about the fitness industry and fitness professionals, how they operate and how we can help them become more successful. We’ve just moved to our new Warsaw head office based in the Royal Wilanow building in May 2018, which is a vibrant and trendy environment with a gym, showers and a bar for our post-work festivities. We pride ourselves in having a great work ethic as well as a healthy work/social life balance, encouraging regular activities to build strong, trusting and friendly relationships internally.
We think you’re the Perfect Person to continue inspiring our Perfect Gym team!
Visit us at www.perfectgym.com