🤓 B2B Content Marketing Specialist
5 000 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | Św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 http://piwik.pro
#marketing, #content, #B2B
We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for a missing puzzle piece. Bound by the common goal of educating people about analytics and privacy, we love spreading the good word about our product. We have domain knowledge we’d like to share with you, and can’t wait to hear what excites you most about marketing!
We offer an industry leader’s insights and a close collaboration with product and sales teams as a unique opportunity to impact the product development and feature roadmap – what could you want more?
What will your responsibilities be?
- Writing high-quality, well-researched posts explaining the complex business concepts and technicalities of analytics, data privacy and digital marketing
- Drafting sales-oriented materials e.g. customer case studies, brochures, product decks
- Using conversion copywriting techniques to create highly persuasive landing and product pages
- Creating other sales and marketing content such as webinars, event and trade show presentations and email campaigns
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (ideally in a tech environment)
- Prior basic experience in online marketing
- Fluency in English, minimum C1 level
- A passion for writing
- Proactivity and can-do attitude
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketing experts and share your own experience, influencing our strategy and activities
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Poland
- Work in the heart of Wrocław, near the “Rynek” square
- Attractive salary based on your competence and experience (5000-7500 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Onboarding program
- Development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups and access to online courses and certificates
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- “MyBenefit” cafeteria
- Unforgettable parties and company retreats
- Great office location and conditions
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)