🤓 Content Marketing Specialist with German
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://piwik.pro/
#German, #content, #analytics
We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for a missing puzzle. Bound by the common goal of educating people about analytics and privacy, we love spreading the good word about our product. We have domain knowledge we’d like to share with you, and can’t wait to hear what excites you most about marketing!
We offer an industry leader’s insights and a close collaboration with product and sales teams as a unique opportunity to impact the product development and feature roadmap – what to want more?
We already have a marketing presence in Germany, and we want to continue our efforts with your help.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Writing high-quality, well-researched posts explaining the complex business concepts and technicalities of analytics, data privacy and digital marketing
- Drafting sales-oriented materials e.g. customer case studies, brochures, product decks
- Translating content, created by experienced copywriters in the marketing team, from English to German
- Adapting the content for the German market
What do we expect from you
- Native-like fluency in German
- Good knowledge of English, minimum B2 level
- At least 2 years of experience as a copywriter
- A passion for writing
- Proactivity and can-do attitude
- Online marketing experience, ideally in tech environment, would be a plus
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketing experts and share your own experience, influencing our strategy and activities
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Poland
- Attractive salary based on your competence and experience (6000-9000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Work in the heart of Wrocław, near the “Rynek” square
- Development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups and access to online courses and certificates
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- “MyBenefit” cafeteria
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips, weekly Craft Beer Fridays
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)