🤓 Customer Success Manager with English
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://piwik.pro/
#customersuccess, #english, #analytics
We’re looking for a person to be the customer’s voice in our team. The CSM will accompany the customers from the very beginning of their journey with Piwik PRO, ensuring that their expectations are heard and accomplished, and in the best-case scenario – preempted. Your goal is to make customers aware of the possibilities that our solution offers and help them identify and use the features will help them meet their business needs. This position requires the skills and experience of a truly unique individual.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Initializing and maintaining contact with customers – onboarding, gathering feedback, uncovering nooks and crannies of analytics
- Communicating with the rest of the team: support, marketing, and sales departments – ensuring that everyone is kept in the loop regarding the needs and suggestions reported by the customers – because who can better understand the customer than You?
- Maintaining close cooperation with the technical team and suggesting the next steps in the product development process
- Educating the customer during the implementation phase, encouraging them to use the product actively, providing them information about new features which can bring them the most value possible, and spreading good practises
- Monitoring user activity and gathering feedback on their experience with using our product
- Creating content for end-users of our product – use cases, guides and blog posts
- You are able to communicate (written and spoken) in English very well, have a minimum C1/C2 level (we won’t accept anything lower), and are confident in conversing with English-speaking clients in formal situations
- You have worked with B2B clients in the past (more than once or twice) ideally in the tech industry
- You have exceptional communication skills, are open-minded, and are able to establish relationships quite easily
- You believe in taking an individual approach when working with customers
- You always start with understanding the customer’s business, even if it is rocket science
- Proactivity and initiative are your middle names
- You have experience with using web analytics platforms (it doesn’t matter which ones) and working on web/SaaS projects
- You have used CRM systems and various tools to make your work easier, e.g. Freshdesk or HubSpot
- You are able to provide answers and information succinctly to customers to ensure their time isn’t wasted
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- MyBenefit program
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal