🤓 German Business Development Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 http://piwik.pro
#DACH, #sales, #IT
You have an opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Manager and to have a real impact on the shape of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, developed with care and attention right here in Wrocław. We show each step of the way that we are privacy & security experts and now we are looking for someone who wishes to strive with us for better data privacy.
You’ll have real challenges (selling the product is in your hands) and the possibility to cooperate with numerous teams in the company such as marketing, development groups and management. We promise to make space for your ideas and implement them as quickly as possible.
Our company was one of two Polish businesses invited to Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (an event gathering the most promising startups from Europe). A month later, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking placed us 20th among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe. Interested in helping mold the future of Piwik PRO with us? Read on!
- Generating new sales opportunities using your existing contacts and building new relationships
- Handling inbound inquiries for the DACH market
- Identifying and analyzing client needs plus advising on product functionalities and use cases
- Preparing and conducting product presentations for prospects
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts and closing agreements
- Actively collaborating with marketing and product teams on targeted marketing collateral and product value proposition
- Working directly with upper management on a growth strategy for DACH market
- Presenting our products in a corporate environment for large numbers of viewers at events organized by consulting companies
You’ll receive the full support of our technical, marketing and sales teams.
We expect you to:
- Be a native German speaker
- Have a proficient level of business English
- Possess at least 2-3 years of experience selling enterprise software to corporate clients
- Quickly grasp technical concepts
- Have great presentation skills
- Be able to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Have practical knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot or other top CRM platform as well as hands-on experience with marketing tools
- Be ready (and even excited!) to travel and represent the company at industry events
It will be great, if you also:
- Are familiar with marketing/analytics technology landscape and tools
On target earnings: 206k-254k PLN p.a.
- 8000 – 12000 PLN net on B2B VAT invoiced contract
- 110k PLN commission assuming reaching 12-month target of 300k EUR of new business
Commissions are uncapped.
- Private healthcare
- A MyBenefit cafeteria
- A lunch card
- Relocation package
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal