🤓 Product Manager
9 000 - 12 500 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | Św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://piwik.pro/
#analytics, #B2B, #productmanagement
Piwik PRO is a privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics. Together, we develop a stack for marketers. Our client’s list consists of many globally recognized brands from the business world and governmental institutions.
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Manager to join a team of 6 people responsible for the integration of our product’s modules as well as the development and maintenance of a common platform for our clients. The team creates tools for the internal customer – our development and customer service teams.
Ideally, the person should be able to maintain the focus on our solution’s quality and stability alongside the realization of the product’s development strategy. Sounds like a challenge that suits you? Keep on reading!
- Create the product’s development strategy while keeping in mind the various perspectives of all its stakeholders: clients, business and the team
- Coordinate roadmap development in close cooperation with all teams involved (product, marketing, sales, customer service) and monitor its realization on a daily basis
- Ensure high quality and stability of the solution
- Cooperate with the team in the area of contact with clients (areas: support, engagement building, gathering feedback)
- Optimize the team’s work and efficiency
- Support daily communication and smooth information flow with the teams delivering specific components of the Piwik PRO Analytics Suite
- Cooperate with the design team to deliver a friendly, intuitive interface for end-users
- Coordinate ongoing product maintenance
Let us know if you possess:
- Experience in the product/project manager role
- Experience in working with the team in the agile way
- Fluency in English allowing to comfortably conduct business conversations with the clients (C1)
- Ability to work in a team and manage communication with many stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
- Familiarity with web analytics tools and a general grasp of the MarTech ecosystem
- Experience working on a product (ideally SaaS)