🤓 Service Delivery Manager
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Piwik PRO | Świętego Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://piwik.pro/
Piwik PRO is the first privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics. Created in 2013 in Poland, Piwik PRO Analytics Suite enables public institutions and private enterprises alike to optimize user experience and the customer journey. The powerful Piwik PRO platform includes high-touch customer care, training and professional guidance, so our customers can quickly gather valuable insights. Our product is deployable both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). All versions adhere to the strictest privacy and security regulations while giving customers full data ownership.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our enterprise customers (mostly EU and USA) and their technical teams to ensure proper deployment and maintenance of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite. This may involve:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Planning and coordinating deployment projects, updates and maintenance of the platform
- Participating in calls and analyzing infrastructure requirements for successful delivery projects
- Finding proper solutions to customers’ technical hurdles, both independently and in coordination with product team members
- Being the voice of the customer internally when giving feedback to product teams, customer success and marketing and sales
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of onboarding plans and requirements
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken, and the confidence to communicate in formal conversations (C1)
- Previous experience working with corporate clients
- Previous experience running and coordinating IT projects
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proactive attitude and a high degree of accountability for your work
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
What can you expect from us?
- An attractive salary (5,000 – 8,000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on exceptional projects
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal