🤓 Social Media Manager
🌍 Plenti | Wrzeszcz, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.plenti.pl
We are looking for a Social Media manager for our client's marketing department. You will join the team of ambitious and creative marketing people who are responsible for the brand promotion for our client-one of the most advanced esports betting platforms in the world.
Your responsibility will be taking care of their brand communications on social media as well as the creation of interesting esports and betting content for brand followers and users.
You will have three main goals:
- Improve brand reach.
- Develop engaging content.
- Support new and existing customers via social channels.
You will be encouraged to work closely with a wide range of teams, including brand, acquisition, product, CRM and Customer support teams. You will use social listening and moderation tools to quickly identify and react to customers/potential new customers issues.
- Design and publish content for our brand on social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and Discord).
- Prepare a growth strategy for social media channels.
- Communicate with players through branded topics on forums.
- Plan a publication calendar and ensure timely delivery and publishing of content.
- Identify and establish partnerships with celebrities, influencers, and entertainment media outlets to deliver reach and impact.
- Produce social media reporting setting and supervising brand reach/impact, engagement, and customer satisfaction critical metrics.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Support team to Provide specialized customer support to new and existing customers via social channels.
- Design, create content and collaborate with our designer, and take care of content placement on social media.
- Design and propose activities that will improve the brand’s appearance on social networks.
- Measure and optimize results with the aim of achieving social media KPIs.
- Research and write on interesting topics from the world of esports and esports betting.
- Experience as a social media manager is a must - consistent track record of demonstrating outstanding social media knowledge and understanding of the social landscape, including content creation/planning/execution, building and engaging communities, social listening, reporting, and understanding the latest technologies impacting key social platforms.
- Passion for esports - knowledge of most popular esports, leagues, teams, players, and active monitoring of esports.
- Fresh ideas and creativity in designing new content - We want you to think outside the box, think of fresh ideas on how we can better ourselves and increase our popularity and reach within the community.
- Excellent written communication skills in English - Clear, precise, grammatically, and orthographically accurate expression
The “soft skills” package we expect from you:
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Developed presentations and communication skills
- Proactivity and interest in working on social networks
- Ability to work independently and set your goals.
What we offer:
· Attractive salary based on B2B contract
· 26 paid days off per year
· Free choice of tools and the ability to influence the shape and development of the role
· Flexible working hours: (core hours 10-16) and the possibility of remote work
· Working in a dynamically developing startup with the possibility of extensive development in many areas.
· A large range of independence and self-reliance.