🤓 Digital & Social Media Specialist
🌍 Polcode | Grójecka 1/3, Warszawa🖥 http://www.polcode.com
#socialmedia, #digital, #marketing
Polcode is a full-cycle software house, recognized among top developer teams in Poland. With over 130 employees we serve digital wins for clients across the globe, working with startups, large enterprises and ecommerce businesses of all sizes. It’s great that you’re thinking of joining our team!
Since 2006 we have learned a lot about the IT industry, so we value your time and know that you expect to get specific information about the position you are applying for.
Currently, we are on the lookout for an ambitious digital marketing specialist to join our marketing department and support our inbound marketing and employer branding initiatives. Here are the details:
- you have 2 years of experience in running B2B lead generation campaigns, preferred in IT/Tech industry, and know the processes and proven tactics of lead management and inbound marketing,
- you managed company profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
- you have good copywriting skills and can write engaging copy in Polish and English,
- you have experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords and know how to set up campaigns,
- you know and worked before with Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager,
- you have experience with Wordpress,
- you are fluent in English (minimum C1),
- you have a good understanding of SEO principles,
- you have experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools - Hubspot, Salesforce, Sales Manago, Elouqa or other (nice to have).
Apply to Polcode!
You will be responsible for:
- running Polcode social media profiles in Polish and English. You’ll generate ideas, prepare content and graphics in cooperation with a graphic designer and freelance copywriter, manage social media calendar, analyze results of your work and look for improvements,
- providing support in planning and executing lead generation campaigns,
- setting up ad campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google to grow our website traffic, provide ongoing analysis and reports
- generating content for the company blog, newsletter, e-books, webinars and other lead magnets in cooperation with a freelance copywriter and internal experts,
- managing website content,
- coordinating the creation of marketing, HR and sales materials,
- cooperation with the HR department on employer branding initiatives,
- handling Hubspot to create landing pages, email campaigns, automation and segmentation of leads.
What we can offer:
- professional onboarding process,
- work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from a place of your choice,
- annual training budget realized within working hours,
- opportunity to develop your interests. You can speak at conferences and workshops or publish on our blog. The choice is yours,
- possibility of business trips to conferences and specialist events,
- an integration sprint where you’ll see why people appreciate working at Polcode and make friendships that last over the years.