🤓 Marketing Coordinator East Europe
4 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Positec Germany GmbH | Mindspace Hala Koszyki, Warszawa🖥 http://www.worx-europe.com
The Positec Group stands for "Positive Technologies". This idea is not only the guiding principle for our assortments and our market understanding, but also stands for our actions. We are one of the most successful manufacturers of power tools, assistance systems and robots with Smart Home integration.
Our products are characterized by high consumer proximity, are innovative and environmentally friendly, ergonomically designed and known for their high quality.
we are selling our products consistently with a growing rate of 2-digit in Europe for years.
For our newly created office in Warsaw we are looking for you as
Marketing Coordinator East Europe
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution based on corporate strategy
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key customers, agencies and vendors
- Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Higher education (Master’s / Bachelor’s degree)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
- Knowledge of German and other Eastern European languages is an advantage
- Experience with DIY (Garden and Power Tools) is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- High analytical and interpersonal skills
- Energy, courage and willingness to leave your comfort zone