🤓 Marketing Intern
🌍 Predica | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.predicagroup.com
#Marketing, #Intern, #SocialMedia
At Predica, we believe that work should be engaging, not boring; exciting, not monotonous. That's why we use full-stack Microsoft technology to free organizations of repetitive tasks. Well-established and proven frameworks allow us to guide businesses toward self-management. Our main aim is always to let people focus on larger goals. We have completed over a thousand projects for 330+ clients.
As a Marketing Intern, you'll work closely with our marketing team to learn various aspects of our activities, focusing mainly on customer research and B2B advertising campaigns. You will be shadowing different members of the team for 3 months, experiencing different contexts of our work.
There is a possibility of extending your internship to 6 months. Once you complete the program with satisfying results, we may offer you a permanent position, depending on our business needs. If successful, you will be able to choose the area to specialize in, based on your internship experience, skills, and intersts.
- Support the day to day work of a marketing team,
- Take part in the creation of marketing materials,
- Research client accounts
- Help to identify customer needs,
- Support the creation of promotional campaigns,
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients.
- Fluent English (min. C1),
- Excellent communication skills, honesty, proactive attitude,
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in marketing,
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and openness to challenges,
- Creativity, meticulousness, and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the tasks being performed,
- Multitasking, flexibility, and the ability to learn quickly,
- Interest in IT/technology.
Nice to have:
- Sales skills/background,
- Analytical skills,
- Writing and editing skills,
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Canva, Google Analytics.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.