🤓 Content & Social Media Specialist
6 700 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Printbox Sp. z o.o. | Aleja 29 listopada 20, Kraków🖥 http://getprintbox.com
#marketing, #socialmedia, #content
At Printbox we create enterprise software for personalized photo product stores. We're a team of 66 individuals developing the best tool of its kind on the international market. For the past few years, we have managed to build a highly recognizable brand, and we are one of the leading providers on the international market. We have customers in more than 50 countries around the world.
Building a global awareness requires constant and hard work, and with that in mind, there is no reason to rest on our laurels. Therefore we look for a specialist who will join and backup our marketing team.
Take a look at what we have to offer:
- A real impact on the marketing of a top-notch product
- Autonomy and possibility to realize your own ideas
- Possibility to develop in marketing fields you would love to master
- An informal atmosphere, no corporate procedures, and unproductive meetings
- Working with marketing tools that you'll choose according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours (sounds cliché but it is true!), and some perks, including health insurance, sport card
- Individual training budget and 5 fully paid training days you can use for your self-growth
- Modern and comfortable office near Kraków's city center (approx. 1 km from Market Square)
- Flexible choice of the form of employment:
Junior up to 6700 PLN on B2B contract or up to 5500 PLN gross monthly
Regular/Senior up to 10 000 PLN on B2B contract or up to 8300 PLN gross monthly
- Executing and co-creating our content & social media strategy
- Managing publishing calendar; searching for engaging topics for business owners
- Creating inspiring blog posts and articles
- Writing and editing website and marketing materials content
- Managing and developing company social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Staying in touch with the media and working closely with our Management Board and Sales Team
You are the right person for this role if:
- You have at least 6 months of experience in content marketing (the international market or in B2B will be a big plus).
- You have a special power of creating original contents that is tailored to the needs of our readers
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written (min. C1 level).
- You have the energy to search for topics and new ways to promote your content among recipients
- You know the difference between writing content for LinkedIn and for Facebook
- You are aware of content marketing & social media tools.
- You would love to take your career further with B2B marketing in the IT field– the best place to be!
- You are independent in organizing your work and setting priorities.
- Openness to learn and ask questions! 😊