🤓 Marketing and Communications Manager
🌍 ProData Consult Sp. z o.o. | Domaniewska 39a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.prodataconsult.pl/
#DigitalMarketing, #SocialMedia, #IT
Ambitious Marketing and Communications Manager for ProData Consult
We are looking for a Marketing and communications professional with a growth mindset, multi-talented and a team player. This is a great opportunity for those who want to improve on their marketing skills and contribute to many key marketing areas – including digital marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation, branding, and more. We are looking for an individual who will have impact on growth of the Polish branch of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5+ years of prior experience in marketing or communications role preferably for B2B tech companies.
- A natural flair for working with any kind of written text; expertise in creating, reviewing and editing written communication and ad layout.
- A technical understanding and experience of working with SocialMedia-toolboxes, online advertising, SEO and web analytics. Experience in running Facebook, LinkedIn and AdWords campaigns as well as setting up tracking within Google Analytics.
- Experience with managing projects and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong translation skills (English/Polish – Polish/English).
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Preferably experience in the IT sector.
Are you passionate about Marketing? Do you thrive on the challenge of dynamic growth? If so, you will find ProData Consult as a great place to advance your career within your own field of competences and responsibilities.
You will work closely with 3 colleagues in DK, local management and report to the Marketing Manager in Denmark.
ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region in our segment of the market. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen (DK) with branches in Sweden, Norway, Germany, Poland and The Netherlands. ProData Consult is owned by Polaris Private Equity ranked as the best Private Equity house in Denmark.
Being able to keep growing and achieving our ambitious goals , we need to have the strongest teams, where Marketing is an important link in the chain in the overall success of the company.
Your primary function:
- Play a key part in defining marketing and communication strategy to improve brand recognition, drive growth, and help meet business goals on the Polish market in alignment with HQ.
- Responsible for creating valuable and engaging content for our website and mobile application (business and technical articles).
- Participate in creating e-newsletters for our clients and consultants.
- Participate in development and implementation of digital campaigns both for clients and consultants.
- Manage the maintenance of the Polish website, create new texts including SEO.
- Collaborate with and support Sales Department to develop lead generation and win new deals.
- Responsible for creating and publishing content for company’s social media.
- Develop and create all marketing materials such as brochures, web pages, customer presentation and others to ensure brand identity alignment.
- Participate in setting up and executing events and conferences.
- Close cooperation with Marketing Manager in Denmark and local management to develop annual marketing plan to reach business goals.
- Measure the impact of marketing efforts.#
We offer you an exciting opportunity, where the tone is informal, the cooperation is flexible and based on trust, integrity, helpfulness, two way commitment and communication. You will get an unique ability to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, in ambitious organization and a flat structure.
We are very proud of our teams and each and every member of our organization. We value diversity and appreciate sharing knowledge across the organization, so we can advance both professionally and privately. We hire people with passion and engagement, committed to our goals and values, motivated to contribute to company’s success, our goals and values as well as our diplomatic culture.
Interested? We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application by Rocket Jobs