🤓 Business Development Manager
8 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Profil Software | Zygmunta Augusta, 11b, Gdynia🖥 https://profil-software.com/
#sales, #manager, #b2b
Profil Software (Python Software House) leverage deep technical experience and proven development processes to ensure successful outcomes and confidence in product development.
Our Python Development Company is hiring 40+ inhouse developers, got 10+ years of experience. Company provides premium software solutions for SMB and startups across 10+ countries on 4 continents. We build innovative and high-value products and specialize in creating products with the highest return on investment versus risk.
Profil Software is looking for a Business Development Manager who will join our team and will focus on supervising sales processes and help in creating sales opportunities.
We focus on delivering best in house software by building and offering Agile teams of specialists suited to our client's needs.
Teams consist mainly of back-end, front-end and mobile developers, Devops specialists, Machine Learning specialists and also UX UI designers.
We implement projects mainly for startups and companies in the field of:
B2B, Fintech, Workflow and Productivity apps, Voice Tech, Route Optimization, Logistic, Document Management, Healthcare.
- 2 days of remote work a week (possibility of working remotely 100% during the pandemic)
- salary consisting of regular pay plus successful lead fee
- Paid holidays for B2B (employment contract is possible too)
- Working with Agile methodology and using Jira
- English classes with a native speaker (once a week)
- Regular knowledge-sharing meetings at work
- A workplace and tools tailored to your needs
- Training courses base (free access to the online database) and possibility of submitting courses and books that company will provide
- Sponsored trips to themed events (conferences, meetups in Poland and around the world)
- Fun room (table football, ping-pong, XBOX)
- Monthly integration meetings
- Co-funding work lunches
- Co-funding MultiSport and Medicover cards
- A startup atmosphere
- Identifying and acquiring new customers
- Communication and persuading leads to turn initial leads into our clients
- Search for sales opportunities focused on selling Agile team services
- Supervising preparation of sales materials (company services presentations, case studies content, company pitch deck)
- Setting standards for building & maintaining good relationships with clients (new and existing ones)
- Getting to know current sales strategy and it's improvement
- Researching and identifying new markets
- Getting to know the way existing sales tools are used
- Taking responsibility for content marketing that will support lead generation (you do not have to create it but supervise it's creation)
- English level: fluent (preferably native or C1)
- Experience in working as a Sales Manager at a company with similar profile (at a Software House or a similar business
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Growth hacking, Content Marketing
- Higher Technical Education / be a Computer Science graduate or similar
- Working for overseas clients
- Having a large cross-section of knowledge of various tools used in Sales & Marketing
- Experience in Sales / Marketing management