🤓 Head of Marketing
15 000 - 25 000 PLN netto
🌍 Profitroom | Roosevelta 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.profitroom.com/
#head_of_marketing, #saas, #digitalmarketing
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland and offices located in Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency.
In simple words - we help the hoteliers achieve their highest business goals and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Thanks to the experience and expertise of our experts we won a lot of awards and as a company we’re proud of our results and, most of all of, the people behind it.
Due to the dynamic growth of our company, especially in global markets such as South America, RPA and of course Europe, we’re looking for a natural-born Head of Marketing, someone who will help us become the global leader in the Hospitality Industry. If you feel like you can make this dream a reality - read what’s under!
As a Head of Marketing you’ll be responsible for:
- develop and execute a long-term marketing strategy to achieve company sales KPIs, brand awareness and recognition
- lead and develop a knowledgeable, motivated and driven marketing team and work closely with our ambitious, agile sales and product teams
- develop and implement a lead generation strategy for global market
- work closely with our global sales teams and provide them adjusted local marketing strategies and tools
- develop and deliver sales and 360 degree marketing strategies and activities, both managing and executing - with a focus on digital and performance marketing
- develop lasting relationships with Profitroom audiences and customers
- analysis of the taken actions, campaigns, competitions, trends and draw conclusions, reports and recommendations from them
- lead, support and educate your team members internally on the benefits of marketing.
- collaborate with external and internal partners to achieve company’s goals compatible with our values and vision
To become our Head of Marketing you should:
- have an experience in a similar role in a SaaS company, especially global-oriented
- have a wide knowledge of digital and performance marketing, as well as hands on experience in those fields
- speak English fluently (other languages will be an asset, especially Spanish and German)
- be a natural born team leader with go-getter attitude, who can manage a full remote international team of experts
- understand the key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to set and provide ambitious and realistic KPIs for global market
- have experience with building a global marketing strategy and innovative sales funnels
- feel comfortable when it comes to market research, forecasting, analysis and being up to date with marketing trends
- create and provide reports and recommendations to the Board
- have energy, passion and commercial awareness with a forward-looking mindset
- have knowledge and experience with multiple marketing tools - including: performance, automisation, digital, analytics (f.e. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot, ZOHO, MailChimp, Asana)
- ready to work within a fast-changing, start-up and international environment
And this is what you can expect from us:
- Salary between 15000 - 25000 PLN NET + VAT on B2B contract (contract of employment and salary can be negotiated, basing on your experience)
- possibility to work fully remote from wherever on Earth you want
- flexible working hours - the best if you could work in (CET), UTC +1 time zone
- Multisport card, Medicover private health-care, life insurance
- Multiple ways to grow and develop your skills: foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses
- employee referral program and employee loyalty program
What’s more, joining Profitroom means also, you’ll be:
- a part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- working in an international team with offices around the world
- taking part in multiple, unforgettable team-building events
- able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
Want to know more about our products? Read our success stories HERE and get to know Profitroom a bit better!
Want to join us? Apply!