🤓 Business Efficiency Expert
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Railwaymen | Na Zjeździe, Kraków🖥 https://railwaymen.org/
#softwarehouse, #business, #sales
Hi! ✌ We are Railwaymen - software house from Kraków. Our speciality is building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile applications. Since 2015 Railwaymen is recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch.
Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like: constructions, healthcare, education, fintech, IOT, video, real estate, media, entertainment. We have successfully run more than 100 web and mobile projects. More about our case studies you can find here: https://railwaymen.org/portfolio
The Railwaymen was created in 2009, based mainly on Ruby on Rails technology. Over time, we have expanded our portfolio with the projects in mobile technology like iOS and Android.
The tools which we use: PivotalTracker, Jira, Meistertask
Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
Communication tools: Slack, Hipchat
👉 With our rapid growth we are looking for motivated tech enthusiasts, who’d like to take part in customer negotiations and qualification of shared ideas through a predefined customer communication process. Become a Business Efficiency Expert in Railwaymen!
What would you be doing?
- build a relationship with potential clients (CTOs, IT Directors, PMs, POs etc) online
- maintenance and extend our contact database
- develop sales strategies and work on achieving the KPI
- be an active user of social portals
- analyze, interpret and evaluate the effectiveness of sales activities
- learn about tech strategies, challenges and showing the business side of our solutions that would fit their needs, based on your market understanding
What requirements you should meet with?
- have a proficiency in spoken and written English (B2 level or higher)
- have an excellent communication and negotiation skills (the convincing power is with you!)
- experience in client relations/discussions
- being a creative and know how to gain customer's attention
Good to have:
- passion for technology, IT, software development
- familiarity with CRMs (like Hubspot) and reporting tools to analyze data
- have some experience in business development or marketing, preferably in a software house
What we offer:
- full-time employment
- employment/B2B contract or any other arrangement, if you wish
- flexible working hours,
- friendly and open work atmosphere
- fresh fruits, delicious pizza every Wednesday at the office
- unlimited delicious coffee
- sport subscription
- medical care package
- english classes
- bonding events
- board games
- tech talks on Friday
- keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies