🤓 Office Manager
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ramp Network | Plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14, Warszawa🖥 https://ramp.network/
We are Ramp
Ramp is a global company with one goal in mind: to make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as ecommerce is today.
Ramp’s SDK and APIs empower hundreds of developers to build the crypto buying process right into their apps used by millions of users. We leverage the power of existing banking and payment systems to provide seamless experience for crypto onboarding focusing on UX, speed and security.
We’re backed by some amazing institutional investors including NfX, Seedcamp, Firstminute and Galaxy Digital, as well as founders and execs from Wise, Dapper, Coinbase, Stripe and other high value-add investors.
You will be working hand in hand with the best builders and makers in industry on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator who will be the Operations Manager's right hand with excellent communications skills, problem-solving mindset and brilliant multitasking attitude. You will be working closely with people as the first contact in our company managing their affairs and fulfilling their needs.
- follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- archive invoices, contracts and other company documents (keep them in order online and offline)
- schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
- manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- monitor office needs (in Warsaw and Wroclaw)
- monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- support meeting and conferencing needs
- maintain a clean and organized office environment
- assist in vendor relationship management
- assist in Operations Manager’s projects
- act as a first contact person for Ramp (provide information, refer to the right person in organization if needed)
- previous working experience as an Operations Coordinator (or similar position) at least 2 years, preferably in a fast growing startup environment
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both in Polish and English)
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- multi-tasking attitude
- proactive problem solver
- ability to set up people infrastructure for a start-up operating in multiple countries, with remote team members
- passionate about working in a rapidly(really rapidly!) growing startup environment
💰 7-10k pln net on invoice (B2B contract)
🏝 Paid time off when you need it
🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw
🏊♀️ Private health care package and other perks
🥇Co- building one of the hottest crypto startups in CEE
🔝Making decisions having an impact and super high level of ownership
🚀Doing great things with really passionated teammates
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
👉👉Check out more about us here👈👈