🤓 Customer Success Manager
2 000 - 3 000 EUR netto
🌍 Remote Recruiters | Hejreskov, Humlebæk🖥 https://form.typeform.com/to/ZzO9e4R3#source=rocketjobs
A rapidly-growing, well-funded Danish startup is building a SaaS solution to provide real-time profit data into marketing and ecommerce platforms e.g. Google and Facebook, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc. Their easy to use software gives real-time profit overview, focused on the orders, ads, campaigns and channels that make a profit or not. Thus it helps ecommerce businesses to keep track of profitability on a daily basis and optimize advertising budgets and brings value to marketing agencies by giving them the opportunity to operate transparent profit numbers and provide efficient advertising services to their clients.
They are looking for a skilled and self-driven Customer Success Manager with an understanding of Facebook and Google ads to join their team.
What will you do:
- Take over demos and explain the product to the customers.
- Onboard and train the customers - install and ensure correct set-up of the company's software according to the check-list provided.
- Engage with worldwide customers, especially marketing agencies, to build and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Be proactive in making follow ups and strengthen a positive customer experience
throughout the customer journey.
- Contribute to inbound sales by following up on warm leads on their free trial. Potentially, this is where you can earn additional commission if interested.
- You have excellent written English and fluent English skills for conducting communication with international customers.
- 1+ years experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads within ecommerce projects.
- You have previously worked as account/customer success manager or in marketing agencies and you are digital savvy.
- You have an understanding and/or hands-on experience with tracking the efficiency of marketing activities (e.g. on Google Analytics. Facebook Analytics).
- You understand the difference between ROAS.
- You are a disciplined, structured and customer-centric professional who is driven to achieve
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a digital native and quickly understand insides of digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience experience in Google Tag Manager
- Actual experience as a consultant within a marketing agency, or other hands-on experience with running Google and Facebook Ads
- Near-native English fluency
- A full-time remote job in a fun, highly motivated and respectful environment. They are a native off-site company i.e. all employees work from various locations. Therefore, a team has every day contact, they are available for each others and besides daily meetings you will be able to reach right person fest.
- Competitive and motivating compensation package: €2000 — 3000 salary rate (depending
- on your experience) plus the opportunity to earn in commission
- Paid vacation and public holidays
- All support and trainings about the product
- Trips to Denmark