🤓 Growth Hacker / Co-Founder - part time
🌍 Rent and Lend Sp. z o. o. | Grodzka 42/1, Kraków🖥 https://rentandlend.pl/pl/
#WebAnalytics, #DigitalGrowth, #MarketingStrategy
Rent and Lend is an automated online marketplace for item renting. Quick access to needed items, cost saving, and additional income are the most important values we offer to our users. Rent and Lend is the first ever peer-to-peer item renting platform dedicated for small business, NGOs and physical persons. By reducing the amount of produced waste we aim to contribute to natural environment meanwhile our technology of connecting providers with receivers develops social bonds in local communities.
Currently, we are looking for a Krakow based Growth Hacker / Co-Founder working part-time (40-50%), who will help us to accelerate our sales through new marketing strategies, data-driven optimizations, and tailored digital campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include – but non-exhaustively:
- to develop a growth strategy including sales and marketing
- to plan product development in line with the adopted growth strategy
- to optimize marketing and sales campaigns basing on data analytics
- to create and execute development strategies in new markets
- to maintain campaigns, marketing tools as well as social media channels
- to cooperate closely with a programming team, graphic designer and business developer to create marketing and sales content, optimize campaigns and product
- Previous working experience in a similar position for 1-year minimum
- Knowledge of web analytics and A/B testing
- A clear understanding of data analysis and business context
- Hands-on experience with marketing tools: Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, SentiOne and/or similar.
- Strong command of English
- remuneration in the form of shares in the company
- membership in the company's executive board
- an independent position that has a significant impact on the shape of the entire enterprise
- Startup culture based on our values: Care for the environment, Bonds in local communities, Access economy
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
Like what you see?
Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org