🤓 Growth - Marketing Specialist
7 800 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 RevDeBug | Mokotowska 1, Warszawa🖥 https://revdebug.com/
#Bydgoszcz, #Warszawa, #Marketing
RevDeBug saves IT departments from disasters caused by the software they are responsible for. We are changing the decades-old paradigm of how we are monitoring apps and fix those nasty errors that are impacting not only your private lives but also businesses they are supporting.
We are not another tool for developers. We deliver real value, making the lives of developers and their managers easier. We want to make the hard job of writing and maintaining software not only easier but also less stressful and more enjoying. RevDeBug technology (US patent #no. 10,621,068) is used by over 7,000 developers. We help top software producers and brands from retail, banking and insurance and ship more and better software.
We have offices in Warsaw and Bydgoszcz.
Currently, we're on the lookout for a first Growth / Marketing Specialist who'll boost our Sales & Marketing Team to the next level of growth by leading our efforts in building online demand generation and taking care about our communication. You will be responsible for increasing traffic, brand awareness and the number of SQLs and reporting directly to one of the board members.
Sales & Marketing Team makes sure to close deals and generate revenue to fuel our further expansion. It also spreads a positive word about RevDeBug, takes care of prospecting, generating leads, creating campaigns, organising meetings and arranging calls with potential customers from the inbound activities.
- Growth / Marketing Specialist (mid / regular): PLN 7,800 - 12,000 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off or PLN 6,500-10,000 gross (UoP);
- Growth / Marketing Specialist (senior): to negotiate - B2B or UoP + stock option plan depending on your experience.
As a Growth / Marketing Specialist, you will start from:
- Having a real impact on building a professional and scalable sales process supported by marketing strategy you will be executing. Which will not only fuel our international expansion but also makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise.
- Taking responsibility for demand generation from selected channels.
- Taking part in creating and executing the marketing strategy of the company.
- Planning, implementing, measuring and optimising marketing actions (content, SEO, social media, PPC).
- Creating the brand image and content (newsletters, blog, social media, etc.), in line with the strategy supporting demand generation.
- Building developer community and relations with the global tech community.
- Analysing data and making recommendations based on campaign results, product usage and competition research.
- Reporting and documenting efforts and results.
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment with a unique culture, with experienced people, who worked in companies of all sizes starting from those smallest ending in giants like Microsoft or PayPal.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Participating in and utilising conferences when they are back.
What we are looking for:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1+, Polish is not required), also preferred some experience in communication with B2B clients;
- flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise and insightful information especially in writing;
- creativity in terms of creating and executing appealing written content (emails, social media, blogs, etc.);
- passion for carrying out research and experience in reports creation;
- being goal and action-oriented - tracking the results and actively looking for and experimenting with different solutions;
- being curious and hungry for knowledge and information;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar activities;
- resourcefulness and independence to thrive in a competitive environment and ability to adapt easily.
We'll be even happier if you have:
- analytical background and experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM;
- passion for new technologies and start-up culture;
- experience in or some knowledge of IT/software consulting (ability to identify and differentiate between programming languages);
- previous experience in the sales or marketing department at a technology company;
- working knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) and other marketing tools.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
Please send your CV in English, and be ready for the recruitment process in English as it's the essential skill in your daily work.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to RevDeBug.com with limited liability, headquarters at Bydgoszcz (85-008), ul. Słowackiego 1, NIP: 9671403818, REGON:369015530, KRS: 0000710255 (further: "Administrator") in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
What will happen next?
1. You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
2. If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
3. If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!