🤓 Senior Product Designer
8 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 RIOT Agency sp z o.o. | Kuklińskiego 17A, Kraków🖥 http://riot.agency
#design, #senior, #B2B
WHO: PRODUCT DESIGNER
SENIORITY: MID/SENIOR -LEVEL
SALARY: 8000-11000 NET (+VAT)
CONTRACT TYPE: B2B
START OF WORK: APRIL
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- Experience with conducting customer workshops
- Good knowledge of designer toolkit - our work is basing on Sketch, Zeplin, Craft, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design patterns, e.g. web, mobile, IOS, and Android.
- Open mindset - in RIOT, we create digital products, which are innovative, so there will be times when we’ll need you to step out of the box.
- Experience with working on a design system
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills - you’ll create products for PEOPLE, so good contact with clients, users, and other team members is essential.
- Good level of written and spoken English - at least C1.
- It would be great if you’d know the basics of HTML/CSS - Calm down, you won’t code, but it helps you communicate better with the dev team.
- The analytical approach and basic knowledge of analytical tools
- It would be awesome if you’d know any animation makers - the reason is the same as above, plus imagine all the swag on the Dribble ;)
What will you be doing?
- Conducting workshops for clients
- Design kick-ass user interfaces.
- Work in cooperation with clients and other team members.
- Other stuff you’ll consider as crucial to create better products - where there’s a will, there’s the way.
What can you expect from us?
- Awesome team - We carefully select our new colleagues to feel comfortable at a place where we spend ⅓ of our lives,
- Weekly based design reviews - during the meetings, we collect feedback from other designers and exchange news from our field.
- Structured design process - a creative mess is okay but not on a daily basis.
- Lack of boredom - we create digital products for clients from around the world every day. Sometimes it’s a development of an existing product, and sometimes it’s creating a brand-new website or app.
- Remote work - Get things done from home or an office.
- Flexible hours - adjust your plan to work efficiently.
- Apple hardware - a small thing, but it makes one happy.
Send your CV by Rocket Jobs. Remember to include a personal data processing clause. Talk to you soon!