🤓 Sales Development Representative
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Roomzilla Technologies Inc. | Aleje Jerozolimskie, 93, Warszawa🖥 http://www.roomzilla.net
#B2B, #sales, #Roomzilla
Are you passionate about sales and providing value to people? Are you customer-oriented and have hands-on experience selling software services? Do you have excellent native-level command of English? If yes, read on!
Roomzilla is currently building Sales and Business Development team and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Development Representative. This is a strong result-driven role for natural ‘can-do’ individuals.
We are a team of innovation and technology passionates who believe that all organisations need an efficient and easy way to book and manage their conference rooms. Our product makes that happen. It’s a subscription-based software that so far has gained the trust of companies such as Johnsons & Johnsons, JLL, Cambridge Innovation Center or Tyco and among universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Currently present in 8 countries we are planning to expand globally.
Your day to day work
Your first and main task will be to acquire new clients, learn about their needs and tailor best solutions which enable smooth client onboarding. You will build long-term relationships, assure an exceptional experience and provide expert knowledge through the whole client life-cycle. Together with your team and manager - Tomek, you will participate in and create business development and sales plans. Your common goal will be to drive company’s growth and identify new, potential client segments.
You are a professional with at least 2 years of experience in Sales / Business Development roles. You like to be around people, you understand them, can communicate assertively while at the same time you are goal-oriented, self-driven and highly-motivated person. Besides, you are:
- experienced in lead generation process, especially in identifying the decision makers in target groups
- willing to go the extra mile to land a deal
- communicating in English at least at C1 level (starting B2); if you’re bilingual it’s an asset
- experience in working in international markets (USA is preferred)
It’s nice if you also are:
- Not afraid of ambitious challenges
- Proactive and with a mindset always striving to improve Client’s experience and processes
- Passionate about software products
- 4.000 - 6.000 PLN gross base salary + high sales-related bonus based on your performance
- Full-time employment with strong benefits
- Private medical care for you and your immediate family (Medicover)
- Monthly self-development budget (gym card, pottery class or mandarin conversations? It’s up to you!)
- Our standard working equipment (iPhone and computer)
- City transportation card
- In-office massage once a month
- Cosy office in a brand new building, right at the city center of Warsaw, with a planned move to the new Varso Complex (including the EU’s tallest building), within Cambridge Innovation Center in 1 year.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported. Some of other benefits of being here include:
• Fun people in a dynamic and collaborative space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clients and partners!
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovative community at a growing company
• Collaborating with a team founded on strong communication and work ethic
• Access to amenities like a nap room, massage room, game room, and more!
Feeling like this is what you’ve been looking for? Apply! We will be happy to speak with you.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."