🤓 International Trade Marketing Specialist
🌍 Rotho Sp. z o.o. | Grabskiego 2, Koszalin🖥 http://www.rotho.com
Overall target: to increase demand with supply chain partners and improve the brand awareness on a POS level.The report line is to the Communication and Trade Marketing Manager. The tasks are:
- Develop and execute promotional and merchandising plans for markets, channels and categories of products. Analyze and report out results on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate directly with National Account Managers and their key customers to support their marketing needs and grow their businesses.
- Assist in the ongoing merchandising and updating of existing programs while identifying potential areas to upsell our products.
- Analyze the activities of the competitors and other non-food suppliers at POS level.
- Serve as liaison between sales and product managers on distribution.
- Sourcing and managing the specific suppliers together with Purchasing Department.
- Cooperate with international creative agencies.
- Planning and executing tradeshow promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
- Contribute to the development of booth layout and design.
CREATIVITY, STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT ABILITY, ANALYTICAL MINDSET and EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- 5-6 years international trade marketing experience
- 2-3 years mass market experience, better in a food related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative judgment and commercial empathy across the business spectrum
- Familiarity with on-line marketing or e-business strategies
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Comfortable presenting in front of customers
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work projects from start to finish – identify opportunities and drive execution.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation creation software Creative and energetic personality willing to assume multi-dimensional role
- Ability to travel from 30% to 50% in Europe
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, sales or a related field
Proficient user of Polish, German (essential) and English
First 6 months in the swiss headquarter in Würenlingen and then in Koszalin (PL)