🤓 Junior Marketing Data Analyst
4 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Rotho Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka, Poznań🖥 http://www.rotho.com
#analityk, #dataanalyst, #marketing
Rotho Group is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of plastic consumer goods. It develops practical, innovative products for storage, cooking and transport; whether for the home, kitchen, hobby or office. Rotho’s products are distributed throughout Europe, featuring in the product ranges of leading food retailers and DIY stores.
We are currently seeking a:
JUNIOR MARKETING DATA ANALYST
Rotho is looking for a junior marketing analyst who could join, as soon as possible, the newly created Marketing Analytics Department. The main task of the new team member is to provide analytical support to the marketing and sales departments. The support includes mainly reporting on the promotional activities of European mass market retailers (B2B), category analysis based on internal data, as well as other ad hoc analyses (B2B and B2C) contributing to the higher success rate of the operational activities resulting from Rotho's marketing strategy.
We’re looking for the person who can effectively mine and process a large amount of data and demonstrate the story behind all these numbers in a coherent and self-explanatory way to both technical and non-technical audiences. If you’ve got a proven track record, passion and patience for data mining, as well as have already first experiences in automation of reporting and data analysis, you’re exactly who we’ve been looking for.
Our ideal candidate has an expertise in Microsoft Excel or other similar tools, has an independent and analytical approach to his work, can extract data from ERP Systems with ease and can take ownership of several projects at once. The perfect person for the position is curious, independent and fast learner. Moreover, you feel comfortable in presenting orally the conclusions of your analysis to colleagues at various managerial levels.
- Mine and process data from the ActionFOCUS - online platform focused on monitoring of mass market promotional activities in several European countries
- Takeover report automation projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of reporting and analytics
- Assist the Marketing and Sales departments in ad hoc B2B and B2C analysis
- Help to develop understanding of product performance across multiple channels
- Prepare and present data to colleagues at various managerial levels
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and competitive advantages for various Business Units
- Report to the Product Marketing Manager (headquarter in Switzerland)
- Degree or experience in data analytics, computational science, business, economics, math or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of working experience at in a related area
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (including functions such as pivot tables, v-lookup, solver, scenario manager, etc.). The knowledge of Visual Basics (VBA Macros) is a plus
- Advanced English skills, both written and oral
- Elementary command of German is a plus
- First experience analyzing consumer and industrial sales data
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to set goals and independently execute tasks under tight timelines
- Experience, knowledge, interest or passion for the mass market consumer goods is a plus
- Experience with any data base management tools (such as MySQL) is a plus
- Contract of employment
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international organization
- Personal development, training
- An interesting and challenging work with the possibility of development.
- Working in a friendly atmosphere
- Working tools (notebook, cell-phone)
- Group insurance option for employees
- Social Fund