🤓 Content & Social Media Specialist
4 200 - 5 600 PLN brutto
🌍 RTCLab Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka 212, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.rtclab.com
#softwaredevelopment, #agile, #productowner
- Carrying out word of mouth marketing in comments under articles and discussions on various social media channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter),
- Building an active presence in the environments of target groups on social media,
- Link building activities for the SaaS product,
- Searching for new and updating current comparison sites with product information, along with searching for high-quality blogs about video conferencing software, webinar platforms and real time communication tools,
- Expanding a network of affiliate partners, freelancers, bloggers and influencers ready to collaborate and promote our company product,
- Building an active presence in threads on websites such as Reddit, Quora, Product Hunt,
- Providing support in SEO activities, i.e. backlinking, and guest blogging in accordance with the principles of white hat SEO,
- Cooperation with SEO/content marketing agencies for the purpose of creating a link-building strategy,
- Assistance in creating a brand communication strategy, i.e. expanding brand presence in all digital channels with an emphasis on searching for people and places with high reach and impact,
- Performing research concerning current market trends, studies, and statistics.
- Fluent knowledge of English (at least C1 level),
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing with an emphasis on communication,
- Good knowledge of issues in the field of social media, SEO and social selling,
- Knowledge of and ability to use Brand24 tools.
- Good knowledge of a foreign language other than English,
- Experience with tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush is also welcome,
- Previous experience in promotion of SaaS products is welcome.
- Employment based on B2B/UoP,
- An attractive salary adequate to previous experience and qualifications,
- The possibility of continuous professional improvement of qualifications and competence development through participation in industry training with top specialists,
- Work in a harmonious, substantive team of positive and passionate people,
- Defined responsibilities along with well-defined processes within the company,
- Flexible working hours (home office-based).
Please visit livewebinar.com and play with our platform before applying ;)