🤓 SEO Specialist
5 400 - 8 200 PLN brutto
🌍 RTCLab Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka 212, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.rtclab.com
#googleanalytics, #SEO, #marketing
We’re looking for SEO Specialist that will boost our growth through organic search. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy in order to achieve stable growth through organic search. We expect you identify the new techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO strategy for a fast-paced developing SaaS product. You will be working closely with content specialists as well as a content agency on SEO content strategy.
LiveWebinar is a company that’s dynamic and constantly growing, and you can be part of that! In this past year we ranked in the Top20 in the Rising Star category in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2020, and we’re a high performer on platforms like G2. LiveWebinar is also scaling up to three continents (North America, Europe and Asia). Our mission is simple - we want to be the best webinar software in the world. If you’re ready to join a company that’s fast paced and full of opportunities to grow and challenge yourself, you’re in the right place!
- Ownership over SEO activities to execute stable growth in organic search,
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization through data analysis, competition benchmark, identification of new trends and insights,
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns,
- Optimize copy of landing pages and website for search engine marketing,
- Perform regular monthly audits to identify any crawling and indexing challenges and perform post-implementation QA,
- Develop and implement link building strategy,
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented,
- Work with content specialists and content marketing agency to drive SEO in content creation and website optimization,
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords,
- Be up to date with the latest search engine optimization best practices and possess technical competence of our brand’s subject matter.
- Proven experience in digital marketing +5 years (handling SEO activities min +3 years),
- English – fluent, professional command,
- Hands-on experience in implementation tech SEO recommendations,
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition,
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console Semrush, Ahrefs, Hotjar, DeepCrawl),
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments,
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the IT industry (SaaS companies),
- Working with webinar/video conferencing software,
- Experience in SEO/SEM campaigns on the Asian market,
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing will be a nice plus,
- Data science skills, statistical skills.
What we offer:
- Employment based on B2B/UoP,
- An attractive salary adequate to previous experience and qualifications,
- The possibility of continuous professional improvement of qualifications and competence development through participation in industry training with top specialists,
- Work in a harmonious, substantive team of positive and passionate people,
- Defined responsibilities along with well-defined processes within the company,
- Flexible working hours (home office-based).
Please visit livewebinar.com and play with our platform before applying ;)