🤓 Growth Product Manager
12 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ruby Labs | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://rubylabs.com/
#growth, #productmanager, #marketing
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app with the mission to educate people by simplifying astrology for greater awareness, and on we launched a mobile fitness app this year.
We are looking for a strong and experienced Growth Product Manager to coordinate and execute growth programs and optimize the user acquisition and activation funnel.
- Define the growth objectives.
- Prioritizing growth initiatives and product changes.
- Creating a clear testing roadmap for Activation and Monetization Emails & Push Notification strategies.
- Understand and map the user lifecycle, optimize conversion funnels.
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions.
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing across the conversion funnels.
- Define, track and report on KPIs against goals and budget.
- 1+ years experience with the subscription business.
- 2+ years experience driving growth in email marketing / performance marketing or similar role.
- Strong background in email marketing, mobile push notifications.
- Expertise in the web or app onboarding optimization and engagement communication.
- Product positioning and messaging, while considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape;
- Working knowledge of measuring performance with analytics (e.g Google Analytics, Amplitude), A/B testing tools (e.g Optimizely, Google Optimize), Email & Push Notifications Marketing tools (Braze, MailChimp, Leanplum…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
Nice to Have
- Having worked in the past in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and implementing journeys.
You will be joining a strong team of ~50 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow one of the most exciting astrology and fitness products which will shape the future of how people consume these services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we're able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
“When we are kind, it is not only good for the object of our kindness; it is also good for our own health and happiness.” Professor Stephen Post, author of “Why Good Things Happen to Good People”
Cultivate a work environment where all team members feel respected, treated fairly, empowered, recognized, safe, and heard—one where they have the opportunity to excel. An environment in which everyone truly feels included.
Work-life balance is the state of equilibrium where a team member equally prioritizes the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life.
Constant personal and professional growth. More than just acquiring new skills, it’s about learning from our experiences and seeing failure as a path to success.
Competitive remuneration, Culture of continuous learning, Flexible vacation policy.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).