🤓 Senior Growth Product Manager
16 000 - 22 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ruby Labs | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://rubylabs.com/
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app, Hint, with the mission to educate people by simplifying astrology for greater awareness, and we launched a mobile fitness app, Able, this year.
We are looking for a strong and experienced Growth Product Manager to coordinate and execute growth programs and optimize the user acquisition and activation funnel for RL’s Hint Product team. We have significant expansion plans, and our ability to deliver delightful, impactful, and exceptional product experiences will be paramount to our continued success.
We’re looking for someone bright, unwaveringly candid, and driven. If you’re a highly ambitious, personable problem-solver, then this is an opportunity to join a fast-growth and ambitious start-up.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, self-funded start-up that strives hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment.
- Define the growth objectives.
- Prioritising growth initiatives and product changes.
- Creating a clear testing roadmap for Activation and Monetisation Emails & Push Notification strategies.
- Understand and map the user lifecycle, optimise conversion funnels.
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions.
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing across the conversion funnels.
- Define, track and report on KPIs against goals and budget.
- 1+ years experience with the subscription business.
- 2+ years experience driving growth in email marketing / performance marketing or similar role.
- Strong background in email marketing, mobile push notifications.
- Expertise in the web or app onboarding optimization and engagement communication.
- Product positioning and messaging, while considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape;
- Working knowledge of measuring performance with analytics (e.g Google Analytics, Amplitude), A/B testing tools (e.g Optimizely, Google Optimize), Email & Push Notifications Marketing tools (Braze, MailChimp, Leanplum…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
Nice to Have
- Having worked in the past in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and implementing journeys.
You will be joining a strong team of ~70 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow some of the most exciting astrology and fitness products which will shape the future of how people consume these services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we're able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
Kindness is what drives us. By that, we mean the way we treat each other. We make it our mission to choose people who show respect and empathy.
We want everyone to feel included, seen, comfortable, and confident to be themselves. We’ve had the privilege of cherry-picking our team on an international scale and we encourage diversity to gain insight into a range of cultures (and climates!).
We know there’s more to life than work. Our flexible and remote approach allows us to look after ourselves, while still enjoying a job we love.
Every day is a learning curve at Ruby Labs, and we aim to keep it that way. As a start-up, we’re always experimenting. We welcome new ideas and a fresh perspective. If you know something we don’t, then we want to hear it. Learning is ingrained in our culture; every opportunity is a lesson to be learned.
Competitive remuneration, Culture of continuous learning, Flexible vacation policy.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).