🤓 Senior SEO Specialist
🌍 SalesTube | al. Jerozolimskie 134, Warszawa🖥 https://www.salestube.pl/
#seo, #search, #engine
Become an SEO consultant for two premium automotive brands from Germany. As an SEO consultant, you will participate in a global strategy and markets from all over the world. All your new colleagues and new team leader has extensive SEO experience and work from Poland, Germany and UK.
Salestube is today the largest martech & ecommerce connected agency in CEE. We build the competitive advantage of our clients, brands, and agencies by integrating the following competencies: technological (reselling and implementation), analytical, e-commerce (building e-commerce stores), and media (media digital) in one strategic and enforcement process. Thanks to our expertise in digital media, data and technology using the universal language of numbers, Salestube serves over 150 customers in 17 markets.
What makes us stand out:
Martech: We are technologically agnostic. As part of our team, you will develop your knowledge in the area of technologies such as: Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce, Tealium, Synerise and many others. You will have the opportunity to participate in designing and building internal tools, we have over 30 of them today!
Data & analytics: integration, modeling and activation in performance management our Intelligence Division team combining the competencies of integration, modeling and data activation based on the following platforms: Google Analytics 360, Adobe, Adform DMP, Tealium, Google Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and others.
E-commerce - the strongest one-stop-shop e-commerce agency: we support 45+ e-commerce brands in the areas of: media, analytics, technology, development. Our clients generated over 10% of the value of the entire e-commerce market in PL in 2020. Join one of the largest and most experienced digital marketing team in the region!
One team - in Group One, we have managed to build a unique culture and processes that will ensure the exchange of knowledge and the maximum use of the synergy of our competencies in implementing positive business changes for brands that cooperate with us. It is also a huge field for the development of your competencies.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- You will build and execute the global SEO strategy needed to maximize leads and sales from owned media for our client.
- Develop a strong relationship with our client and gain a deep understanding of their goals and challenges.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of SEO performance measures.
- Perform SEO audits to identify technical and editorial improvements.
- Translate audit findings into data-driven action plans and support the implementation.
- Researching and analyzing keywords, topics and competitors
- Support of the content creation along the customer journey in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Perform and support the research-based design of Information architectures to improve content discovery.
- Work closely together with editorial and technical departments.
- Identify and prioritize any elements required under scope to reach team goals.
What do we expect?
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills and you operate transparently.
- You have an expert understanding (3-5 years professional experience) of technical SEO best practices (improved page speed, proper site/page structure/schema.org, proper page/URL structure), including Google new formats of Core Web Vitals.
- Presentation of projects, analysis, Know-how workshops & trainings for global audience.
- Adobe Analytics Skills are an advantage.
- You are willing to work for a global enterprise as a customer.
What can we offer:
- Become part of The Marcom Engine: Together with our client we are building the future of data-driven automotive marketing. Join us setting a new industry trend and delivering the best experience for our client!
- Onboarding: An onboarding program and Buddy, which will help you get started quickly.
- Education: Development programs (People Manager, Best Performer) and an individual schedule of soft and specialized training knowledge exchange (Champions Breakfasts, internal training, Megateams) and voluntary language courses.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere in the world, we have a permanent model of hybrid work that allows you to adapt your job to your life.
- Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. You can expect agency-sponsored fitness programs, regular after-work events in Poland and even opportunities to meet your international colleagues.
- Accessibility: Our modern office right in the heart of Warsaw is easy to reach thanks to its perfect location. The office is ecologically friendly, we have bicycle parking and showers.
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, you have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world.
- Ability to work 100% remotely