🤓 Digital Marketing Manager
10 000 - 21 000 PLN netto
🌍 SAU/CAL | 909 17 Ave SW, Calgary🖥 https://saucal.com/
#b2b, #digital, #manager
Hola! We are SAU/CAL and we’re glad you’re here, as we need help for our pretty ambitious mission. We serve as a trusted partner for e-commerce businesses, by helping to solve their technical challenges in the most enjoyable way possible. Our vision is to set the standard in web development service and become the backbone of all online stores.
Our team of WordPress and WooCommerce consultants are spread out across multiple countries and continents. Right now we are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to lead and execute our marketing campaigns so we can reach even more amazing clients.
Why is it great to be the SAU/CAL Digital Marketing Manager? Good question!
- Opportunity to start SAU/CAL marketing strategy and team (internal or with partners).
- Not only working with amazing team but also being mentored by Digital Marketing Experts from Tribe47* with whom you will create strategy for our company *mind blown*. Awesome job AND guaranteed mentorship! And on top of that an individual Talent Development Plan that will help you achieve your professional goals.
- Managing our digital activities:
- Running outbound campaigns.
- Managing email campaigns.
- Defining and communicating our brand to the outside world.
- Leverage our social media from Zero to Hero.
- Organizing webinars, maybe podcasts? YouTube Channel? Sky's the limit.
What does it take to become a part of our team and get individual mentorship?
- Your self-description sounds similar to this: “self-starting badass who is thorough with details, and manages their time like a boss”
- Your last 4 years were dedicated to Digital Marketing, and at least 2 of them to B2B marketing projects.
- When you read this article about funnel 3.0, you think “YESS! That’s how it’s done, that’s what I want to do!” and you already have the skills to create elements of such funnel, especially for B2B businesses.
- You had an opportunity to work on web project development.
- You are passionate about eCommerce! You have working knowledge about WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Email marketing and automation tools are your daily bread (You know f.e. HubSpot, Active Campaign, Klaviyo, Zapier, Get Response, Leadpages etc).
- You are experienced with campaign setting on advertising platforms - planning them alongside paid media experts or setting them up yourself (f.e. LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads),
- Managing content and publishing it, is not a problem at all.
- Fluent English!
- You have this inner urge to constantly grow and accelerate your skills.
What do we offer?
- Fully remote full-time position. Work from anywhere (Seriously. Pants recommended).
- B2B agreement.
- Salary: $18-$35 per hour (or more - all based on you experience).
- Performance bonuses (Hard worker? Sweet. Stack that cheese!).
- Gadgets (Once you’ve been with us for a while, we give you toys).
- Paid Vacation (Take a couple of weeks off, on us. It’s important to recharge).
- Annual trip (Dust off that passport!).
- 8 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 3 weeks for secondary caregivers.
*Tribe47 also helps with this recruitment process!
➡️ Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email).
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to TRIBE47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14, 00-499 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000734938, Tax ID: 1132976135, REGON: 380412314, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.