🤓 Business Development Specialist
5 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
#businessdevelopment, #b2b, #sales
Join Scalac Business Development Team!
- Are you curious about how to build a strong relationship with business owners?
- Are you excited thinking about how to approach a new prospect?
- Are you passionate about software development and project management?
- Are you genuinely curious why IT companies exist and how you can help them grow by finding the right solutions?
- Are you looking for a unique place to develop your career?
- Are you looking for a place where you feel important?
As the Business Development Specialist you will:
- nurture new relationships with prospects using defined techniques
- build and nurture relationships with current clients and provide exceptional customer service on a daily basis
- build prospect profiles and analyze their business and network in order to better position our company
- monitor on a daily basis the temperature of the opportunities we are working on and suggest ways to advance them and with good timing
- prepare engineers' profiles to present them in the best way to our potential clients
- provide clients with the best experience possible: analyzing needs, suggesting improvements and guiding clients towards tailor-made solutions to increase their satisfaction
- account planning and upselling products and services in order to grow our business with the current clients
- proactively getting feedback from clients and creating action plans with Project Managers to resolve customer inquiries
What are we searching for:
- commitment, we invest a lot of our time and knowledge and want people who value it
- dedication to your team by looking for ways you can help them grow together
- at least 6 months of professional experience working in software projects (as Project Manager or part of the full-time team)
- knowledge of software management methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban and tools like Jira, Github etc.
- natural seller approach
- ability to think about how to leverage software to ease your work
- basics of software development knowledge
- advanced English is a must
- quick adaptation and your own tasks organization
- we work in a flat environment, so we value equality, being communicative, open-minded and not afraid of new things happening around/taking initiative
Nice touch if you:
- know any other language - will be marvelous
- did computer studies
- bring your own ideas - we’re waiting for passionate people!
- Great customers to work with (small, agile, startup-ish clients AND bigger well-respected ones, Western Europe companies).
- Freedom (team decides) to choose conventions and work tools.
- Bonuses for nurturing new prospects, closing deals and meeting team goals!
- Best work equipment (MacBook, professional chair, second big screen).
- Opportunity for professional development (unlimited books budget, budget for trainings, opportunities to travel to technical conferences).
- Regular company-wide retreats - we meet in person to work and play together.
- Working with the international team.
- B2B contract is also possible.
Scalac is a software house. We specialize in systems development on a large scale, based on Functional Programming Languages. Scalac is the Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We believe that great products happen when employer and employee go hand in hand. That's why we put a strong emphasis on your well being and personal development.
Scalac Happiness Recipe:
- Work Hard
- Do the right thing
- Have fun