3 400 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
#sales, #businessdevelopment, #research
Join Scalac Business Development Team!
- Are you curious about how to build a relationship with business partners?
- Are you excited thinking about how to approach a new prospect?
- Are you passionate about searching and IT sector?
- Are you genuinely curious why IT companies exist and how you can help them grow by finding the right solutions?
- Are you looking for a unique place to develop your career?
- Are you looking for a place where you feel important?
As the Researcher you will:
- work on browsing online resources and a contact database to find new businesses in a particular city in Europe or in the United States that may be interested in Scalac's services,
- searching for company websites,
- viewing their job offers and activity profiles,
- searching for a way of reaching through the analysis of the network of contacts,
- writing emails using ready-made templates provided by Scalac.
What are we searching for:
- commitment, we invest a lot of our time and knowledge and want people who value it
- dedication to your team by looking for ways you can help them grow together
- at least 1 year of professional experience working in paperwork
- fluent computer skills
- advanced English is a must (written and verbal)
- quick adaptation and your own tasks organization
- we work in a flat environment, so we value equality, being communicative, open-minded and not afraid of new things happening around/taking initiative
- want to learn new things
- bring your own ideas - we’re waiting for passionate people!
- Salary: 2500 - 3500 PLN net - contract of employment.
- Working in an international environment.
- Working with the great team - passionate, fun and open to knowledge-sharing.
- Great customers to work with (small, agile, startup-ish clients AND bigger well-respected ones, Western Europe companies).
- Freedom (team decides) to choose conventions and work tools.
- Best work equipment (MacBook, professional chair, second big screen).
- Opportunity for professional development (unlimited books budget, budget for trainings, opportunities to travel to technical conferences).
- Working with the international team.
- Fully remotely job is possible
- Supporting language skills development during weekly group or individual classes with amazing lectors (we cooperate with “Talkersi”).
- Optimal employment contract.
- Possibility of remotely job
Scalac is a software house. We specialize in systems development on a large scale, based on Functional Programming Languages. Scalac is the Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We believe that great products happen when employer and employee go hand in hand. That's why we put a strong emphasis on your well being and personal development.
Scalac Happiness Recipe:
- Work Hard
- Do the right thing
- Have fun