🤓 Senior Business Development Manager
9 500 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
#businessdevelopmentmanager, #Sales, #b2b
Senior Business Development Manager
Workplace: Hybrid mode - Remote & Gdańsk HQ from time to time
Join Scalac Business Development Team!
As Scalac grows we are expanding our Business Development Team and are looking for a new Teammate to join us. The right candidate will have a strong sales and customer service background as well as some solid experience in the IT area, ideally in a software house environment. In this role, you will be responsible for finding business opportunities and managing customer relationships. Your main focus will be on identifying opportunities with prospects and new clients and developing them into long-term business relationships.
As the Senior Business Development Manager you will:
- create and implement an effective sales strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Scalac to our Clients (managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal)
- create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals
- strengthen the Scalac brand through specific brand events and initiatives
- develop and widen a contact network that allows Scalac services to be sold broadly and effectively; discover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- cultivate trusting relationships with customers; take the role of an advisor to help them solve their business challenges and through value-add interactions
- present our services to prospective clients
- provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
What we need:
- a successful track record in software sales/at least 4 years of professional experience working in software projects,
- proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- knowledge of software management methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban, and tools like Jira, Github, etc.
- basics of software development knowledge
- excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build solid trusted business relationships
- dedication to your team by looking for ways you can help them grow together
- advanced English and Polish is a must
- we work in a flat environment, so we value equality, being communicative, open-minded, and not afraid of new things happening around/taking an initiative
- great customers to work with (small, agile, startup-ish clients AND bigger well-respected ones, Western Europe companies).
- freedom (team decides) to choose conventions and work tools.
- bonuses for nurturing new prospects, closing deals, and meeting team goals!
- best work equipment (MacBook, professional chair, second big screen).
- opportunity for professional development (unlimited books budget, a budget for training, opportunities to travel to technical conferences).
- regular company-wide retreats - we meet in-person to work and play together.
- working with the international team.
- salary consisting of the base + commission
Scalac is a software house that is present on the market since 2014. We are a remote-friendly company with HQ in Gdansk, and over 120 employees on board in 22 locations. Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. We are mainly focused on Scala, but we also have Frontend, DevOps, Data, QA, and operations teams. Most of our clients are foreign (over 50% from the US) and most of our employees work as consultants.
Our Happiness Recipe:
- Work hard
- Have fun
- Do the right thing
Do you feel that Scalac is a place where you can see yourself? If you do, apply, so we can get to know each other.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and do the right thing together!