🤓 Digital Media Planner
🌍 Schneider Electric | Ul. Konstruktorska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://www.se.com/pl/pl/
#mediaplanning, #digitalmarketing, #onlineadvertising
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We're now looking for a Digital Media Planner to our Warsaw's office location. The person should have 2-5 years digital or social media experience, be highly organized, and a master at working in fast paced environments. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital media planning (display, mobile, paid social, re-targeting and/or programmatic) in a B2B environment. Must be an innovative thinker, who isn’t afraid to test new media tactics, platforms or ideas.
Teamwork, organization and communication skills are paramount. This person will execute digital media strategies flawlessly and on time. Experience with customer acquisition through marketing automation tactics a plus. The Digital Media Planner will assist with campaign launches and optimizations to ensure best in class approach and return on investment.
What will you do:
- Media Planning: Supports the media strategists in building the plan, executing and optimizing the media buys. Creation of all media tracking, production requests and providing performance data to the strategist to collaborate on optimization strategies.
- Reporting: Collaborates with the media strategists on reporting to the business stakeholders. Ensures accuracy of our data in all tools.
- Ad Trafficking: Ensures the timely entry and tracking of production requests with our agency partner. Escalates any issues to the media operations team for resolution with the creative team.
- Media Operations: Manages our invoices and works with our finance and media operations team to ensure a transparent and accurate payment process is executed for all media buys.
What will help you to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years digital experience with display or social advertising background
- Ability to work independently and within groups
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication
- Problem solving
- Media Agency experience a plus
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in an international, diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training to smoothly find your way inside our organization
- Opportunity to develop yourself and grow through training, experience and exposure
- Availability of more than 10,000 e-learnings, a well-being week and learning week
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)