🤓 Digital Media Strategist & Planner
🌍 Schneider Electric | Ul. Konstruktorska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://www.se.com/pl/pl/
#mediaplanning, #programmaticbuying, #digitalmarketing
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We're now looking for a Digital Media Strategist & Planner to our Warsaw's office location. The person will develop a customer-facing media strategy for top and middle sales funnel activities for the country field teams, that will increase brand awareness and generate demand. This person will ensure the execution of those plans either directly or through agency partners.
What will you do:
- Field Marketing: Builds the top and middle sales funnel digital media strategy for the field team based on the campaign objectives for that local market. Share best practices in digital media. Accelerate adoption of digital media in the countries. Provides reporting on key Media KPIs for that respective business.
- Media Execution: Works hand-in-hand with publishers, 3rd party vendors, internal functional experts and the internal tool set to ensure the media strategy is flawlessly executed, optimized and performance reporting is shared.
What will help you to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication
- 3+ years experience in Media/Advertising (planning and buying) including SEM
- Hands on practical experience building, activating and optimizing media plans from end to end
- agency management experience is a plus
- Strong experience within the B2B environment - B2C exerience is a plus
- Knowledge of emerging industry trends and digital channels
- Fluecy in both traditional and digital advertising media channels across all devices, social media and programmatic
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Effective and confident communication skills, verbally and in written form
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness
- Good attention to detail with all data and metrics, critical and strategic thinking
- Strong time management capabilities
- Issue resolution/problem solving skills
- Adaptable/Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in an international, diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training to smoothly find your way inside our organization
- Opportunity to develop yourself and grow through training, experience and exposure
- Availability of more than 10,000 e-learnings, a well-being week and learning week
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)