🤓 Web Community Manager
🌍 Schneider Electric | Ul. Konstruktorska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://www.se.com/pl/pl/
#communication, #marcom, #web
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are now looking for a Web Community Manager to be located in Warsaw, Poland. The purpose of the role is to support adoption by countries websites of new contents published on Global Master and new web capabilities delivered by Digital Engagement team via dedicated activities in Web Network of Excellence.
The Web Community Manager will also keep Web NoE engaged and well informed about the latest content and functionality developments available for their customers on the web.
What will you do?
- Prepare and execute monthly Web NoE call including key communications from global web teams and the information requested by web community members (business and countries)
- Systematically animate Web NoE Community via intranet group (Yammer) and other communication channels
- Secure reaching web responsible people worldwide by keeping Web Community members list up-to-date
- Develop Web NoE Community network by detecting new opportunities on which Web Community can contribute with communication and support (ex. New application releases, new features release,)
- Continuously develop and improve training for Web Onboarding kit agenda and deliver this training to any new members joining Web NoE Community
- Execute Customers Satisfaction Surveys twice per year
What will help you to be successful?
- Previous experience in working with Marketing Communication and/or web editorial activities (writing, campaigns and content creation)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent English, both oral and written
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Initiative, proactiveness and innovative approach
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Basic SDL Tridion knowledge would be a plus
What do we offer?
- Employment-based on fixed-term position for at least 12 months with the option to extend it to a permanent one
- An interesting job working for a global, well-known brand with a significant market share
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary