🤓 Business Development Manager
🌍 SecurionPay | Rynek 49, Wrocław🖥 https://securionpay.com/careers/
#sales, #B2B, #fintech
SecurionPay is a global online payment platform provider, serving well-established enterprises all over the world as well as mid-sized startups aiming to expand their operations. The company’s approach combines fintech agility with traditional banking transparency, stability, years of experience, and security.
Now, it’s time to uncover new growth opportunities with the product that address emerging business demands related to payments and contracts processing. We’ve combined reliable technology, the highest security standards and years of experience, and what we need is a results-driven representative that will successfully bring the new product to market.
Want to contribute to our long-term business growth?
- Identifying new business opportunities and conducting end to end sales processes across Poland and other European markets, including
- proactively seeking new partnerships and sales opportunities
- identifying and reaching decision-makers via outreach tools, e.g. LinkedIn
- preparing sales presentations, managing email communication, etc.
- developing a marketing strategy to achieve business goals
- conducting business meetings
- Identifying clients’ needs
- Building strong relationships with B2B partners (banks) and clients
- Representing our company at trade shows, conferences, and events - online and offline (we hope soon)
- Mastering your skills in building valuable customer experience based on exceptional fintech/legal tech knowledge
Desired skills and experience
- Proven track record with 4-5 years of online sales experience in both international and Polish B2B environment
- Native-level fluency in English and Polish is what we’re looking for (additional foreign language can be an asset)
- Effective presentation/communication skills, open-minded and easy-going personality
- Confidence in networking, autonomous and goal-driven approach - you’ll primarily support the CTO, so the role of a one-man sales team should keep you motivated and challenged rather than turning out into a nightmare
- Organizational skills that allow you to keep complex projects moving forward
- Ability to effectively address clients’ issues and business cases
- A genuine interest in innovative business solutions and technology trends
- Experience in the fintech/legal tech industry
- Sales/Business/Marketing or a related field degree (Bachelor or Master)
What we offer
- Remote work with flexible hours (B2B contract)
- Modern office in the center of Wrocław if needed
- Independent position with opportunity for mastering organizational skills and gaining niche knowledge of the international fintech and legal tech standards
- Cooperation with a team of highly trained specialists familiarized with technology and innovative products
- In the long-term perspective, participating in the team extension and company growth
- Unlimited career potential in disruptive fintech environment where traditional finance meets the new technology