🤓 Google Ads Specialist
6 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SellerX | Sucha 3, Wrocław🖥 https://sellerx.com/
Who Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups and have raised ~225M EUR from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital and Sofina towards this goal. Within 12 months, we have grown to a team of 250 talents and operate offices in Berlin, London, Miami and China.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 12+ years of experience in eCommerce and private equity. Senior Management consists of top Amazon, eCommerce, and investment professionals. We are looking for you, knowing that our company will only be as good as the team we build!
- Running Paid Search activities across Google & Bing
- Auditing accounts from acquired brands & helping create a strategic roadmap for growth.
- Track and reporting against growth forecasts
- Daily KPI monitoring, profit, and spend across brands
- Hands on operational activity across all areas of SEM (Search Ads, Display, Video)
- Setting up conversion tracking to report back to colleagues and brands
What You Bring
- You are an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual who brings along a wealth of knowledge in performance & growth marketing
- Ideally, you have experience or knowledge in Amazon marketing
- You can work towards deadlines and prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in SEM with a hands on approach
- You have a strong analytical background and are highly data driven and technical
- You have a test and learn approach in order to continually evolve and optimise the growth marketing mix
- You are ready to work with a great team of marketers, mentoring one another to help each other reach full potential
- Agency experience or a similar fast paced environment is preferred
- You are proficient/fluent in English
At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees. SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs