🤓 Junior Customer Success Specialist
3 600 - 4 200 PLN brutto
🌍 Senuto Sp. z o.o. | Czerniowiecka 6B, Warszawa🖥 http://senuto.com
Who are we looking for?
Words such as SaaS, churn, client onboarding or tutorial don't scare you?
You're tech savvy and new technologies are your thing?
If the answer is yes - our Customer Success Team might be looking exactly for you!
Who are we?
We are a group of 29 experts on SEO, data mining, big data and internet marketing. We deliver precise data about visibility in Google to more than 11k of our customers!
Where are we?
A villa in Warsaw's Mokotów is our HQ. Here you'll find an inhouse gym, a comfy chill room, sunny terrace, nap room with hammocks and a fridge full of cokes and redbull.
Some of us work from Łódź where we have a smaller office. There are also people working from the comfort of their homes, all over Poland as well as abroad.
All in all - we are mobile and flexible!
What would you do?
You'd share tasks with our CS team that:
- Takes care of our clients through live chat and email
- Creates youtube tutorials of our platform
- Prepares and executes tutorials and demos for our customers
- Creates our wikipedia page both in English and Polish
- Controls and improves our churn process
- Calls our clients often to make sure they're happy
- Communicates our needs to other teams
Who is our perfect candidate?
- Is tech savvy
- Has an excellent command of both English and Polish language - spoken and written (C1 is a must)
- Has had some experience working in a SaaS model or in an agency
- Has a lot of love and patience for different types of people
- Is a problem-solver and a solution-seeker
- Thrives in a startup vibe and adapts to changes quickly
- Is not afraid to speak their mind
How much we'll pay you?
3k-3,5k net, depending on your experience.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours & task-oriented working time
- Friendly and vibrant work environment :)
- Self-development plans tailored to your needs and wants
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport package
- Gym and a personal trainer at the office
- Piano lessons
- English lessons with a native speaker
- Pizza Fridays
- Monthly get-togethers
- ... and many more :)
- Send us your CV!
- Our HR Specialist will contact you as soon as possible and send you a Customer Service test
- You'll be invited to our lovely office for an interview with Asia (head of CS) and the team :)
- We'll offer you the job or send you detailed feedback about our interview.