🤓 3D artist
6 000 - 11 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Shapespark | Karmelicka 27, Kraków🖥 https://www.shapespark.com/
#visualization, #architecture, #3d
Offered employment type:
- B2B: 7.5-11.5k PLN (invoice net)
- Permanent: 6-10k PLN (gross)
Shapespark enables architects and designers to create interactive visualizations of interiors and buildings. The visualizations can be easily shared because they work directly in web browsers, including mobile ones. At Shapespark we aim to change the way how architectural designs are presented: the viewer is no longer limited to a few selected static images, but can freely walk around the 3D space.
We are looking for a 3D graphics professional, preferably having business and customer-facing experience. The candidate will be the company's expert for 3D related tasks, responsible for figuring out creative and engaging ways to present Shapespark features to customers, and will also play the role of the user advocate, helping us to shape and test new developments. This is a rare opportunity to take a key role in growing a product from a stage where it is well-received with a loyal customer base to a stage where it is widely known and adopted.
- Create 3D content to showcase, promote and explain Shapespark features.
- Create 3D assets to be bundled with the Shapespark application, such as avatars or plants.
- Help to shape the product development roadmap and test new product features.
- Support customers, participate in the product forum discussions, create educational content.
- At least 4 years of professional experience with 3D modeling and visualization with main focus on architectural visualization
- An expert in at least one 3D modeling program: 3ds Max, Revit, SketchUp, Blender, preferably familiar with several such programs
- An expert in at least one static rendering engine, preferably V-Ray
- Creative person, with experience in creating engaging content
- Customer-facing experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English skills
Nice to have:
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and community building skills; for example a presenter at 3D graphics related meetups or conferences, a blogger or vlogger
- Real-time visualization experience with tools such as Shapespark, Unreal Engine, Lumion, Enscape or Twinmotion
- Experience in creating textures for 3D models
- Image editing skills
- Experience working in a product-oriented company
- Business experience, for example running an own business
- A friendly small team
- A quiet office located in a historical building in the center of Kraków with access to a beautiful internal garden