🤓 Product marketing specialist
5 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Shapespark | Karmelicka 27, Kraków🖥 https://www.shapespark.com/
#startup, #product, #marketing
Shapespark enables architects and designers to create interactive visualizations of interiors and buildings. The visualizations can be easily shared because they work directly in web browsers, including mobile ones. We aim to change the way architectural designs are presented: the viewer is no longer limited to a few selected static images, but can freely walk around the 3D space.
Shapespark software and services are sold world-wide in a low-touch SaaS model. The main sales channel is a web site that allows customers to purchase subscriptions or perpetual licenses.
We are looking for an experienced person to be responsible for the marketing efforts at Shapespark. An ideal candidate will already have business-side experience in the 3D visualization or 3D design sectors. This is a rare opportunity to take a key role in growing a company from a stage where it has a well-received product with a loyal customer base to a stage where the product is widely adopted and the company becomes the market leader.
- Evaluate and help grow Shapespark online sales.
- Lead the company marketing efforts: segment customers, experiment and evaluate marketing channels to efficiently reach customers from different segments.
- Evaluate new business development directions and addressable market sizes.
- Work with customers to help define and prioritize the roadmap for new features.
- Coordinate marketing content creation.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in marketing, including at least 1 year of experience in marketing software products.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Marketing efficiency analysis.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience to grow sales in a startup.
- Experience in marketing SaaS products.
- Content marketing.
- Google AdWords campaigns.
- Good writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling tools, for example: SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max.
- Permanent employment or B2B contract.
- Salary range: 5000 - 9000 PLN (employment contract), 6000 - 10000 PLN (B2B)
- A friendly small team.
- A quiet office located in a historical building in the center of Kraków with access to a beautiful internal garden.