🤓 Product marketing specialist
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Shapespark | Karmelicka 27, Kraków🖥 https://www.shapespark.com/
#marketing, #product, #startup
Shapespark is a platform for creating interactive 3D virtual tours. The tours work directly in web browsers on desktop, mobile and Virtual Reality devices. We have a global product with clients in 50 countries, among these clients are architects, interior designers, 3D visualization professionals, interactive agencies and virtual event providers.
Shapespark software and services are sold in a low-touch SaaS model and the main sales channel is a web site that allows customers to purchase subscriptions or perpetual licenses.
We are looking for an experienced person to be responsible for the marketing efforts at Shapespark. An ideal candidate will already have business-side experience in the 3D visualization or 3D design sectors. This is a rare opportunity to take a key role in growing a company from a stage where it has a well-received product with a loyal customer base to a stage where the product is widely adopted and the company becomes the market leader.
- Evaluate and help grow Shapespark online sales.
- Lead the company marketing efforts: segment customers, experiment and evaluate marketing channels to efficiently reach customers from different segments.
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns.
- Plan the marketing budget.
- Coordinate marketing content creation.
- Improve the onboarding process, monitor and improve conversion rates.
- Be in direct contact with customers to help them in the onboarding process. For example, participate in online demos or office hours for customers, help with non-technical support requests.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in marketing, including at least 1 year of experience in marketing SaaS products.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Marketing efficiency analysis.
- Experience to grow sales in a startup.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient English skills.
Nice to have:
- Content marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Google AdWords campaigns.
- Good writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling tools, for example: SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max.
- Permanent employment or B2B contract.
- Salary range: 6000 - 10000 PLN brutto (employment contract), 7000 - 12000 PLN netto (B2B)
- A friendly small team.
- A quiet office located in a historical building in the center of Kraków with access to a beautiful internal garden.