🤓 Performance Marketing Lead
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 ShareSpace | Krucza 50, Warszawa🖥 http://www.sharespace.work
#performancemarketer, #digitalmarketer, #marketingautomation
As a Performance Marketing Lead / Specialist at ShareSpace you will be responsible for all operations of paid channels in order to achieve our growth goals and maximize ROAS. You will play a vital role in creation of data-driven marketing strategies, setting campaign goals, and ongoing campaign optimization. The role also involves day-to-day activities, SEO/SEM management, co-creation of funnel campaigns, communicating insights, and more. You will closely cooperate with marketing manager, marketing team members, as well as other teams (developers and sales).
A successful candidate will actively support our mission to become a leader in the office space industry. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals, who are willing to further push their professional growth in a dynamic startup environment.
- Co-own entire lifecycle of all marketing campaigns, including overall strategy, day-to-day execution, A/B testing and ongoing optimization
- Determine KPIs, establish best practises, measure and report key findings from campaigns
- Improve performance of SEO and SEM
- Manage in-house paid social media and funnel campaigns
- Support marketing budget management in order to ensure optimal allocation across channels, funnels, and countries
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing team members, as well as web developers team
Experience we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years experience in performance marketing
- Hands-on experience executing and optimizing bid strategies for SEM, paid social and other funnel campaigns
- Analytical experience in channel performance and identifying optimization opportunities (ability to process quantitative data and present it in a clear form in order to drive informed decisions)
- Advanced knowledge of: Google Analytics/Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Advanced knowledge of SEMrush, Hubspot, Mixpanel or similar tools;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite & MS Office packages (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1/C2)
- Initiative, flexibility, multi-tasking
- Positive, can-do attitude and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in marketing SaaS
- Experience managing contractors and external marketing stakeholders
- Experience launching marketing campaigns in international markets
- Understanding of sales psychology
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary (7-10 k PLN net b2b, depending on experience)
- Possibility of constant knowledge and competences development (budget for training and benefits)
- Young and friendly team in a dynamically developing startup with innovative PropTech products
- Modern office with top amenities
- Company laptop, in-house library, and standing desk
Our office in the heart of Warsaw in the CEDET building comes fully equipped with amenities to help you do your best work and relax. Enjoy open-door phone booths, meeting rooms, and breakout areas, a ping-pong table, as well as on tap micro-brewed coffee and other beverages.
ShareSpace is a marketplace & transaction management SaaS for commercial office space, catering to companies of all sizes.
We’re at the cutting edge of disruption in Real Estate, delivering transparency, efficiency, and processes backed by best in the business advisory.
Our mission is to help a generation of modern entrepreneurs – from freelancers, startups & SMBs to global enterprises – in finding office spaces that grow their ideas, brands, and ultimately their business. We free them from long-term leases, complicated transaction processes, capital expenditure burdens, and obsolete administration.
We don’t stop there, we want to make sure office space is an investment rather than a cost, an investment that helps secure the best talent and helps companies thrive.