🤓 Content Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Shoplo Sp. z o.o. | Inflancka, 4c, Warszawa🖥 https://www.shoplo.com/
#copywriting, #content, #digitalmarketing
Simplifying e-commerce. Whether our users want to build their brand website, track multichannel markets or offer customers live chat support, we're there. Raising the bar for ourselves and what our customers expect of us is what we do best at Shoplo.
Recently acquired by the global FinTech SumUp, we now have even more assets behind our mission.
We're looking for individuals who are constantly curious, innovative and brave as we work together across departments to push forward better and better solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Creating fresh and compelling copy for all our channels, incl. emails, blog, social media, performance marketing campaigns, website, product, etc.
- Working with CMS (WordPress, Contentful)
- Applying SEO principles to maximise reach to our target audience
- Monitoring the content strategy of relevant competitors, staying on top of the latest industry trends and sharing them with the overall marketing team
- Planning new content formats adjusted to our marketing strategy
- Setting the vision for our content strategy in Poland and driving cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints
- Identifying new content needs, and creating an editorial calendar targeting our main audience, while testing initiatives across the different channels
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have 2+ years of writing experience (tech industry experience a plus)
- You have an editor’s eye with the ability to craft engaging yet concise content
- You have a hands-on mentality, put strong attention to detail and have the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy in writing.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish
- You have good communication skills in English
It would be nice if you:
- You have experience with managing companies’ social media profiles
- You can create social media calendars of shareable content tailored to a specific channel
- You understand marketing analytics (for example, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Hotjar)
- You have experience with SEO
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- You will receive a package of benefits - Private medical insurance, Multisport card (co-financed), English classes, monthly integrations, weekly breakfasts and other events
- We have a great atmosphere! We are a group of friends from different backgrounds who work effectively on the same goal
- We offer flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely when needed
- You will always find snacks, fruits and good coffee in our kitchen