🤓 Marketing Specialist
🌍 Sinterit sp. z o.o. | Nad Drwiną 10, Kraków🖥 https://www.sinterit.com/
#marketing, #content, #digital
Sinterit Sp. z o.o. - is a global pioneer in the production of desktop 3D printers operating in SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) technology.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a team passionate about developing the additive manufacturing industry by creating accessible solutions and changing the way how the world produces things.
In 2014 we introduced the very first in the world desktop 3D printer operating in SLS technology, since then we evolved into a company that operates in over 40 countries, but we have not lost the agility and a family atmosphere.
We are still growing, that's why we need strong, talented players who will join our team.
We are looking for someone who wants to become a marketing professional. A person with talent and great commitment to what he/she does.
You will be responsible for:
- creating tools supporting sales of products (presentation, web content, etc)
- creating, formatting, and editing promotional materials (including catalogs, leaflets, etc)
- assisting Product Manager in introducing products
- supporting event preparation and organization (webinars, online fairs, etc)
- assisting photo and video production
also responsible for distributors support :
- support the correct brand display in the sales network (including distributors website, social media, prints, POS)
- management of language versions of materials
- supporting common webinars and special events
Requirements for the position:
- minimum 2 years of experience in marketing team, preferably in product marketing
- experience in content creation
- effective written and verbal communication skills
- good English (B2 minimum – we work in English a lot)
- proactive and positive energy is a need
- a high level of attention to detail
- the ability to cooperate with international partners
- open to a dynamic environment
- will and determination to learn
- bachelor’s degree, best if marketing, business or related field (also studying)
- we are passionate about technology, it would be good if you are too:)
What we offer:
- Great Team and creative atmosphere
- Possibility of personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- No dress code
- Integration events
Join the Sinterit Team and be a part of our success story as a leader of the 3D printing industry