🤓 PR & Social Media Senior Specialist
🌍 Sinterit Sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://www.sinterit.com/
#PR, #socialmedia, #marketing
Sinterit Sp. z o.o. - is a global pioneer in the production of desktop 3D printers operating in SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) technology.
WHO WE ARE?
In 2014 we started as a start-up founded by former employees and engineers from Google and ABB. 5 years after we introduced the very first in the world desktop 3D printer operating in SLS technology, we have changed into a company providing advanced solutions for 3D printing. Today, we operate in over 40 countries, but we have not lost the character of an agile company with a family atmosphere.
Every day we have a lot of joy developing products and challenging the biggest players in the 3D market. Simply - to change the way how the world produces things.
That's why we need strong, talented players who will join our team.
We are currently looking for:
Public Relations & Social Media Senior Specialist
Place of work: Kraków
You will be responsible for generating awareness on brand, products, and generating leads through:
- proactive building brand positioning by creating a unique and effective narrative
- developing and implementing Social Media strategy
- creating engaging content dedicated to engineers: articles, press releases, copy for www and other marketing materials, etc.
- building and deliver PR plan by collaborating with redactions/media (3D & technical worldwide)
- ensuring the effectiveness of campaigns and adjusting communication
- developing and maintaining media relations
- responding to media crisis situations
- taking responsibility for internal communication
- developing and supporting employer branding projects
- actively using video communication
- media monitoring
- 5 years of proven experience in product PR
- experience in PR/SM/EM campaigns preparation and executing (perfect if it concerns technological products)
- a knack for the written word
- fluent English (written and spoken)
- proactive and positive energy is a need
- open to work in dynamic environment
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work
- we are passionate about technology, it would be good if you too
Join the Sinterit team and become a part of the development in a consistent way to become a leader of the 3D printing industry.